Randy Bernhardt, President, Bernhardt Consulting Co.
• Public charity, private foundation and corporate management.
• Organizational restructuring.
• Development and execution of strategic plans.
• For-profit and non-profit organizational, financial and human resources management.
• Corporate social responsibility and corporate stewardship.
• Leadership for Board of Directors and corporate executives.
• Collaborate with Board of Directors and corporate executives.
• Hire, train and provide leadership for professional staff, administrative staff and volunteers.
• Human resources, legal, accounting and audit functions.
• Domestic and international contract development and negotiations.
• Event planning for organization annual meetings and conventions with 100 to 50,000 attendees.
• Media relations and public relations management.
Randy Bernhardt served as the chief administrative officer of the Progressive Agriculture Foundation from 1999 to 2013. While at the organization, Bernhardt was responsible for the organization's Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance accreditation and Charity Navigator 4-Star, exceptional rating. He was senior vice president at the National FFA Organization from 1995 to 1999. Bernhardt was a regional director at the National FFA Foundation from 1992 to 1995. He has raised more than $33.5 million as a consultant and while working as a non-profit executive. Bernhardt has held the Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) credential since 2000. He earned a MS at the University of Illinois and a BS at Michigan State University.
Randy Bernhardt CFRE International Certification
"Great job on your Fundraising for Non-Profits presentation! You hit it out of the park with our folks. I had several people tell me how much they got out of it, so thank you for working so hard to tailor your presentation to our group. It worked!"
“Randy is a pleasure to work with. Not only is he a delightful people-person, he's a straight-shooter who always has his eye-on-the-ball."
"Randy is intensely focused and understands the nuances of non-profit organizations. He has the tact and grace to deal with volunteers and the wisdom to move an organization from complacent to brilliant. He's organized, punctual, helpful and generous but most-importantly EFFECTIVE! He would be an asset to any organization, no matter the size, because he understands people make it happen and he knows how to build people.”